- You cannot add "French-Style Green Lentil" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Description: Hibiscus flowers are traditionally associated with femininity and are a symbol of youthful beauty. Earth Wise Beauty Hibiscus tea is not made from petals or small pieces, but rather from whole hibiscus roselles (the roselle is the calyx of the flower that remains after the petals drop). The fragile red calyxes have a high concentration of the antioxidant anthocyanin, as well as a plethora of other nutrients.
Flavor Tart, cool, and astringent, reminiscent of rhubarb, tart berries, and red currant.
- About the Brand
Earthwise Beauty was created by Ava Zhan Ava grew in Poland and moved to the U.S. and worked as an editor for a major U.S. publisher. She felt compelled to make and share her love of natural ingredients and skincare crafted from medicinal plants, that felt more satisfying to her than the skincare she found in stores. And so Earthwise was born. Using Ava's products feels like walking deep into lush living forests.
- How to Use
* Measure out 1 to 3 teaspoons of the roselles and place inside a teapot, tea mug, or French press.
* Brew strong using filtered, freshly boiled water.
* Steep, covered, for 10 to 30 minutes, then strain.
* Add raw sugar, honey, or agave nectar if desired.
* Drink hot or chilled.
Whole certified organic Hibiscus rosa roselles. Gluten free. Caffeine free.