SAPPHO NEW PARADIGM
Sappho Brow Pomade
Sappho Brow Pomades are Deeply pigmented and formulated without water, using certified organic oils and natural waxes with delicate flower extracts, these water-resistant brow pomades are long-lasting, providing a light gel finish with remarkable adherence for natural-looking brows.
Meant for application with SAPPHO’s angle brush, to create clean, precise lines that will not fade, or the eyeliner brush for strokes that mimic hair. A staple in makeup artist kits, discover the surprisingly versatile Taupe Grey color.
Highly recommended for impactful eyes on people wearing makeup with masks or for creating a professional finished makeup look.
- Organic and vegan brow pomade to define or thicken brows
- Gentle natural brow wax with superior staying power
- Naturally colored with low heavy metal minerals
- For all skin types, including acne-prone, aging, oily, dry, combination, sensitive skin
- Skin-loving, healthy hair formula with nourishing castor, jojoba and argan oils
- 70+% certified organic ingredients
- Low heavy metal minerals, ethically sourced and verified child labor free
- PETA certified 100% vegan & cruelty free
- Made in Canada
- Packaged in glass jar
- Offered in 3 colors: Medium Brown, Taupe Grey and Dark Brown
Sappho Brow Pomade are Organic and vegan brow pomade to define or thicken brows. Deeply pigmented water-resistant for long lasting natural looking brows!
- About The Brand
SAPPHO's products are formulated for performance by experts and designed by JoAnn, an Emmy-nominated makeup artist. They offer products which blend impeccably with all skin types. Created with the finest certified organic ingredients, infused with phytonutrients and tested by professional makeup artists, the performance of this line proves that using organic makeup products is truly an upgrade.
Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil* and Calendula officinalis Flowers* and Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flowers*, Hectorite, Phenethyl Alcohol, Argania spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol.
- How to Apply
Our brows frame our eyes but also our face.
Apply pomade with an angle brush to add long lasting color and form to your brows cleanly, concisely and organically.
Using only a very small amount of pomade on the angle brush, start at the "ball of the brow", squaring the bottom, and brushing lightly upward. Then, with your brush on an angle, draw a clean line just slightly under the brow line you want and then again, brush the color lightly upward only slightly in to the hair.