Diaspora co’s black pepper like a beautiful red wine – notes of fig, jam, chocolate and a fiesty citrusy finish. It’s complex, layered, and deserves to be savored and it truly makes every meal feel like a special occasion.
Grown on the Parameswaran family farm, where Parameswaran and his son Akash have been naturally farming pepper for over 35 years, amidst passion fruit, tigers (no, really!), and the largest collection of bamboo and palm varieties in the region! Their Aranya pepper is vine ripened, hand harvested with utmost care to ensure maximum flavor and unreasonably tasty.
Origin: Thirunelly, Kerala
Heirloom seed variety: A blend of 10+ indigenous, heirloom, & wild varieties! Aranya Blend
Size : 2.29 0z (65g)
- About the Brand
Diaspora was founded by Sana
- How to Use
• Add a dash of ground Aranya pepper to Vegetable Curries
• Add a dash of ground Aranya pepper to Meat Dishes
• Add a dash of ground Aranya pepper over Baked Dishes.
• Add a dash of ground Aranya pepper in Salads
• Add a dash of ground Aranya pepper in Tarts