- You cannot add "Hot Chilli Sambal" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
AURIA'S MALAYSIAN KITCHEN
Hot Chilli Sambal
A deliciously savory Sambal featuring 100% authentic Southeast Asian flavors. Handmade in Brooklyn. Adds complex heat and rich seafood umami to everything from soups to sandwiches.
What is Sambal?
The word Sambal refers to a blend of ground peppers and aromatics, with the main ingredient being fresh chillies. In Malaysia, sambal is most often made at home. Each family has their own recipe for it, influenced by regional differences and the availability of fresh ingredients.
Flavored with fermented shrimp paste directly sourced from Malacca, a coastal city in Malaysia, a little Hot Chili Sambal goes a long way in adding flavor to everything it touches.
Out of stock
- About the Brand
Auria's Malaysian Kitchen was founded by Auria who was born and raised in a tiny town called Seremban in Malaysia. She grew up surrounded by the delicious cuisine of her homeland and soaked up the diverse culinary culture that reflected the multi-ethnic makeup of the people. In her mother's kitchen, she learned how to cook the sumptuous curries, delectable noodle dishes, and various exquisite meat and seafood preparations with Malay, Chinese and Indian influences.
- How to Use
- – Use it as a condiment on the side of a plate of noodles or rice. Pick up a dab with each forkful - you control how much heat each bite needs.
- – Marinate seafoods, poultry and meats - either alone and in combination with other ingredients.
- – Spice up stir-fries.
- – Mix into mayonnaise or ketchup for a spicy sandwich spread. Also great in grilled cheese sandwiches.
- – Add to soups, stews and casseroles.
Fresh Chillies, Dried Chillies, Canola Oil, Garlic, Cane Sugar, Fermented Shrimp Paste, Kosher Salt, Vinegar.
Out of stock