Stardust Dipping Powder
An addictive chile-lime mix for dusting fresh fruit, popcorn and even the rims of cocktail glasses
Stardust is a mixture of medium-heat dry New Mexican chiles and herbs and spices.
Please note: We do not add any artificial ingredients, so caking is natural.
If the mixture begins to cake or clump, it is still perfectly fine to eat—we recommend shaking the jar to loosen the powder.
Stardust ingredients: dried chiles, crystallized lime, brown sugar, sea salt, and Mexican oregano.
Size: 2.4 oz jar
- About the Brand
Rancho Gordo was founded by Steven Sando
- How to Use
* Dip your raw, fresh cut fruits and vegetables into Stardust for a peppy zap of chile and citrus.
* Apples, jicama, mangoes, bananas, cucumber, carrots and even radishes feel at home taking a dip into this happy powder.
* Late night snacks become healthy and crudité appetizer plates become star players when you serve Stardust.
* Simply place some Stardust into a bowl and dip away.
* You can also finish a bowl of beans, popcorn, stew or soup with a light dusting of Stardust with delicious results.